Navigation and section planes
Use the scroll-wheel to zoom in to- and out from the point of the cursor.
Fit to view
left mouse click anywhere outside of the model-box to fit the box into view.
Hold the left mouse button while moving your mouse, the model will spin around the rotation point:
Panning the model-box
Hold the left mouse button before moving until the cursor switches to the pan or pan/section plane cursor.
Outside the model-box the cursor will switch to the pan cursor, and you can pan in any direction holding the left mouse button.
Inside the model-box the cursor will switch to the pan/section plane cursor. To pan, simply move the mouse perpendicular to the direction of the section plane arrows. Moving in the direction of these arrows will initiate a section plane.
Hover on the edge of the model-box to see the cursor change in the viewpoint cursor. Left mouse click on the preferred view point to switch views.
Hold the left mouse on the preferred section plane point before moving until the cursor switches to the pan/section plane cursor. To move the section plane, move in the direction of either of the two purple arrows. Hold the left mouse button while moving the section plane, and release it to stop.
Cut points on the inside of the model-box:
Cut points on the edges of the model-box:
Click the walk mode button to initiate walk mode, click again to exit.
Walk mode controls for mouse:
- Use the mouse-wheel to walk back and forth in the direction of the cursor.
- Hold the left mouse button while moving the cursor to look around.
- Hold the left mouse button and start moving after the pan cursor appears to pan.
Walk mode controls for keyboard:
- Use the directional keys to move forward, backward, left and right.
- Page up: increase speed.
- Page down: decrease walking speed, increase backward speed from standing still.